The Freezer CDL Driver is responsible for moving trailers around the plant, loading and unloading freezer trailers and assisting on the dock when work is slow.
- Ensure all safety practices are followed.
- Create and post orders in SAP
- Provide reports to supervisors and team members as needed.
- At the end of the shift properly put away all supplies.
- Any other duties to maintain the operation of the plant, as needed.
- CDL license and clean driving record
- Accurately perform basic math computations
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Follow detail instructions.
- Occasional weekend work
- Occasional daily overtime
- Work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be 18 years of age.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.