POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for creating the first and last impressions of the club experience for the Members by providing all Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Ensure that all Members and Guest check in and that all Members are addressed by name.
2. Answer telephones promptly and courteously and direct all calls to the appropriate areas.
3. Must be knowledgeable of the following as applicable: Golf and tennis court reservation policy, class reservation schedules, Members First, and all upcoming events and specials.
4. To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities.
5. To create personalized service for Members.
6. To promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
7. Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
8. Responsible for seeing that daily assignments is completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (ie orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, straightening/stocking of golf shop, etc.).
9. Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
10. Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
1. Because of the fluctuating demands of the Club's operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
2. Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
4. Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time
5. Ability to focus attention on detail.
6. Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring that others are acting safely.
7. Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
8. Wearing a CLEAN and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
1. Reports Directly To: Membership Relations Director
2. Also Works For: General Manager
WORK EXPERIENCE: Customer service experience required
EDUCATION: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT: Indoor work
Attendance Requirements for this position: Attendance Requirements for this position as outlined on the weekly schedule. Additional hours are required to meet deadlines of the position, including weekends and/or holidays. As a Department Head position, flexibility to work varying hours/days is required