At Aktion Associates, being responsive, innovative and providing consistent delivery of leading edge technologies are the foundation of everything we do. We view our role as IT architects who partner with our customers to create a comprehensive technical roadmap that supports continued growth and profitability. To strengthen our Accounting team, we are looking for a Receptionist / Administrative Support Admin to join our staff in our headquarters, located in Maumee, Ohio.
- Greet and assist all visitors in a friendly professional manner
- Maintain daily record of visitors
- Answer and direct all incoming calls, take messages and utilize voicemail.
- Provide basic information regarding Aktion and general information
- Sorts and distributes mail to employees
- Administer all incoming and outgoing packages, coordinating use of courier services
- Apply customer payments in accounting systems
- Maintain office cleanliness throughout the day, i.e. lobby, kitchen, conference room, etc
- Arranges lunches and orders for customer events and internal company meetings held at HQ
- office duties including, filing, shipping equipment, mail postage, sorting mail, ordering office supplies, etc
- Responsible for seasonable decorations
- Other duties as required
- At least 3 years of administrative and/or general office experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office products required (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members in order to meet their needs in a polite, courteous, and cooperative manner
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Adept at learning new technology. Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent punctuality and dependability
- Associates degree preferred
Aktion Associates offers competitive compensation, paid vacation, 401K, continuing education/training options and a supportive, respectful work environment.
Maumee, OH United States
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Advancement opportunities
The Aktion culture is built on the concept of “freedom within a framework.” An Aktion employee is “all in” which means entrepreneurial, disciplined, accountable, and a consummate relationship-builder with customers, influencers and peers.
Aktion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.