Urgent Dental is looking for an experienced Front Desk Assistant.
At the Urgent Dental practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
12 hour shifts
some weekends and holidays
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
Compensation: Based on experience & ability to take on office management responsibility. Incentive based. Bonuses available. Competitive pay.
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service. In our practice model, the Front Desk Assistant is the first and last person our patients interact with. This makes the position highly visible and extremely important.
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Greet patients at the Front Desk
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer and handling phone calls
- Check patients in/out
- Effectively and efficiently manage patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensure that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients run as smoothly as possible
- May include chair-side assisting, as needed
- Must have 2-5 years' experience working in a dental office (including patient scheduling)
- Leadership skills/experience
- Dentrix experience, preferred
- CareCredit experience preferred
- Experience (or formal training) consisting of chair-side assisting with oral surgery, preferred, for cross-training purposes