HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part time 20 hours per weekFront Desk Attendant at our client site located inBeaumont, TX. In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services and membership information.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
- Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
- Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants and enroll new participants.
- Collects membership fees and performs related record-keeping.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures
- Participate in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.