Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center seeks a Front Desk Associate to receive clients and provide support for afternoon/evening activities that occur at our South of Market headquarters. Renaissance owns our building at 275 Fifth Street, San Francisco, where we offer multiple classes, workshops, and networking events, and host over 30 small business and community organization tenants. This is a part-time, but important role to ensure the smooth success of our programs, and support for our staff, consultants, tenants and the public. Our ideal teammate possesses excellent customer service and people skills, is detail-oriented, reliable, flexible, and resourceful. They take pride in ensuring that our program, facilities and entrepreneurial community are running safely and securely.JOB TITLE: Front Desk Associate, Part-Time, Non-exempt (Afternoons/Evenings)
HOURS: 20 hours per week, Mon-Thurs from 4:00pm-9:00pm
REPORTS TO: Director, Women’s Business Center and SoMa Programs
LOCATION: South of Market, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Screen and direct building guests and visitors to appropriate staff, tenants or programs.
- Oversee front door, sign in clients coming for classes or events, and direct them to the appropriate meeting space.
- Maintain presence in building front lobby and enforce security and safety policies.
- Conduct building walkthrough to close building services: ensure guests and clients have departed, technology and other equipment is closed down and secured, classroom and meeting spaces are reset as needed, event refreshments are tidied, and building alarm is set.
- Support program staff and consultants with tech support or intake and other administrative issues to ensure a positive program, as needed.
- Assist with program data entry as needed.
- Motivated, energetic candidate with commitment to providing highest quality of customer service
- Communication and organizational skills
- Resourceful, detail oriented, problem solver
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with computer, audiovisual, telephone and voice mail systems
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Windows 7, Google Platform
- Minimum of High School diploma required
- Spanish language a plus
Full Job Description and How to Apply: https://www.rencenter.org/front-desk-associate/
The mission of Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is to empower and increase the entrepreneurial capacities of socially and economically diverse women and men, and thereby strengthen our communities through the creation of sustainable new businesses, new jobs, and the promotion of financial self-sufficiency.