HealthFitness has a great new opportunity for an on-call (number of hours based on demand) Front Desk Attendantat our client's corporate wellness center located inGolden, Colorado!In this position, you will be responsible for greeting, checking-in and assisting customers; providinginformation on the program,servicesand memberships; and ensuring that the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction is obtained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with all member service desk administration and processes.
- Answers phones and communicates directly with clients and participants in order to respond to requests, comments or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
- Processes membership enrollments and participates in membership drives to acquire new participants.
- Collects membership fees and performs related record-keeping.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educates participants on policies and procedures.
- Participates in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Current CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred.
At Trustmark, we work with passionate, purpose-driven colleagues who contribute to our mission of helping people increase wellbeing through better health and greater financial security. Check out ourvideo to discover your beyond at Trustmark:http://www.trustmarkcompanies.com/Careers/Join-Us
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.