HealthFitness has new opportunities for part-time (5-15 hours/wk) Front Desk Attendants (weekend and morning weekday shifts available) at our client site located in Cambridge, MA. In this position, you will maintain a positive and upbeat attitude to provide outstanding customer service to all members and guests.
- Free gym membership.
- Group exercise class access.
- Discounted personal training rates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with opening/closing the facility.
- Providing members with information about memberships, facility questions, upcoming programs, classes, training sessions, etc.
- Responsible for answering the needs and questions of the recreation center members.
- Responsible for the security of the building including access control and facility doors.
- Responsible for handling all injuries/incidents that occur in the recreation center during his/her shift and filling out incident/accident reports.
- Oversight of towel services, equipment cleaning tasks, and processing credit card transactions.
- Maintain the appearance of the fitness and locker rooms.
- Attend training and meetings as scheduled.
- Keep all CPR/AED/first aid certifications current.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 years of customer service experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer and point of sale knowledge.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross preferred, but required within 60 days of hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.