DHG Assurance is currently seeking a FRont DEsk Coordinator with a “go-getter” mentality who will take great pride in welcoming any employee or client that walks in. The person is responsible for and excited to support our DHG Partners and Senior Leadership within the Assurance practice as well as maintain receptionist duties. This important position includes multiple administrative support routines and internship program coordination responsibilities for a dynamic team that provides services to a broad range of clients.
- Warmly greet and direct visitors with responsive, accurate, and approachable customer service.
- Establish and maintain rapport and communication with external clients, DHG Partners and employees.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to (i) supporting the Assurance Services Team and assigned Partners and (ii) expansion of one’s own knowledge and experience with IT and Firm resources.
- Provide administrative support for our Assurance Services Team and assigned Partners.
- Manage and maintain complex calendars and coordinate appointments, travel, meetings and conference calls.
- Format, combine, proof, and bind financial statements and other reports.
- Prepare expense reports and assist with billing.
- Maintain the firm’s Customer Relationship Management database & performance software databases for accurate & complete records.
- Coordinate Office Visits for candidates going through the firm’s campus recruiting and/or internship program process.
- Operate in a detail-oriented manner, produce precise and accurate work products, as well as, grammatically correct, accurate and complete correspondence.
- Exude the utmost professionalism while in the office, at off-site DHG events, and in communications.
- Respond to request, emails and phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Listen well and ask pertinent questions to ensure thorough understanding of projects and tasks.
- Network with other administrative professionals throughout the Firm and provide back-up and cross train, as needed.
- Maintain security by following procedure, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Pick-up, track and distribute all in-coming mail and deliveries. May draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail, upon request.
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager or local executives.
- Prior Public Accounting or professional services administrative experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities required
- Excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attendance record required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality required
- Ability to work an 8:30am to 5:30pm schedule, plus overtime as needed, required
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office programs required and will be assessed
- Professional ability to work alongside of diverse personalities is required
- Ability to meet established deadlines, ensuring that work is accurate and complete required