Frankel Staffing Partners is recruiting for a front desk coordinator for a local medical office. Our client is seeking someone who will take on the role of front desk coordinator and provide their patients with compassionate and expert care. This is a fantastic opportunity for either a sharp, competent candidate looking to gain medical office experience or a medical professional looking for a stable, rewarding job with an established clinic in the Raleigh area.
Candidate will be trained on all aspects of front office procedures. Specific duties will include:
- Answering calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Registering new patients.
- Checking patients in/out.
- Taking co-pays.
- Assisting with medical records.
Experience and qualities sought include:
- Eagerness to take on more. Someone who will ask for additional tasks once they’ve completed their workload.
- Can-do, happy-to-help personality.
- Positive, disciplined demeanor and professional image.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Experience working in a medical office and/or experience working within EPIC a strong plus.
Ideal candidates for this position will offer both administrative and customer service skills. The ability to "think on your feet" and adjust priorities while maintaining responsibility for selected duties is a must.
This is a temp-to-hire position paying $13-$14/hour. Position is available immediately. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.
Front Office Assistant