You’re like the superhero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision, before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action.
Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Quality Inn and Suites in Round Rock!
Ideally, you will have had experience in a similar role. You will have strong people skills, be a good team player, and understand how to be efficient while providing great standards of service.Responsibilities:
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud
- Audit, balance, post, and report on front desk cash and credit operations
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance
- Assist guests with any special requests and make their vacation/stay memorable
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and deliver exceptional service
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone
- Be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out
- Make reservations for future guests
- 1 year of Hotel Front Desk Agent experience
- High School Diploma required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work weekends
Get more value for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn & Suites® - Round Rock, Texas located a short drive away from Austin, TX. This hotel has an excellent work environment created by our amazing and friendly team members. We have an excellent bonus program that rewards our employees that excel in their duties. The management team invests in all of our employees and we provide lots of room for growth and personal development. If you are looking for a family-like environment with a great culture - look no further! You'll not only join one of the fastest-growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team where everyone can be themselves and at the same time constantly find smart ways to make work fun.