Crunch Fitness is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to join our growing team. Come change lives through fitness!
Are you looking for a career opportunity in one of the fastest growing fitness clubs? Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for qualified, professional, & career minded Representatives that are ready to change lives, be a part of a team and grow personally within a premier organization. With eighteen locations, currently and 50 locations planned, this position offers tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
What We Look For In Our Crunch Representatives:
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
The Ways You Benefit:
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
If you’re ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter specifically describing how you will be the next person responsible for taking our team to all new levels.
The Front Desk Supervisor will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises the Front Desk and retail operations.
- Monitor membership and retail goals and ensure club is on track to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Assist in the staffing, training and performance management of Front Desk employees.
Member Service Operations
- Achieve desired sales goals.
- Achieve desired revenue goals thru the leadership and motivation of employees.
- Implement and support company programs and promotion to help generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Greet and direct members and guests as they enter the club, as well as when they exit.
- Provide assistant to members along with managing inquiries about club operations and policies.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Answer phones in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Assist the GM and GMIT in member requests.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Create a great guest experience by delivering a personalized, guest-centric tour of the club.
- Turn every guest club visit into a new member relationship by listening to guests' goals, presenting Crunch in a way that best connects with them, and establishing trust in Crunch through transparent pricing, open dialogue, and passion for fitness.
- Create an outstanding member experience; follow up with current members to see if they are achieving their fitness goals. Serve as a resource for their questions or concerns, and put them in touch with the right resources as appropriate to ensure members are getting to their fitness goals.
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Responsible for being current and effectively communicating all marketing campaigns to members and prospective members.
- When not executing other job-related tasks, be present on the club floor and locker rooms, helping ensure a clean and safe environment, while developing relationships for prospecting.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.