The Front End Clerk is first and foremost responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She will perform all checking and other front-end courtesy duties, including but not limited to spill clean-up, general housekeeping and other duties as may be assigned by management.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest.
- Follows daily work schedule as assigned by management.
- Follows dress code in accordance with team member handbook.
- Follows attendance and tardiness guidelines in accordance with team member handbook.
- Performs sacker duties, when necessary.
- Replaces sack supply as necessary.
- Performs occasional stocker duties as assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as requested or required by management.
- Ability to work at fast-paced but efficient and controlled manner.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of checker/sacker/stocker duties including but not limited to bending, lifting, squatting, climbing, walking and at times running.
- Ability to operate all checking equipment, keeps accurate records, count money and make change.
- Ability to lift to a height of 4 feet, items weighing up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to place items weighing up to 80 lbs. in floor board and trunk space of vehicles.
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude.
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact