Front End Developer -Horizontal Integration – This is an internal role with our Digital Agency located in Addison TX.
Horizontal Integration (HI) is an award-winning organization with two core service lines: Staffing Solutions and Digital Agency. We are a five-time winner in the “Best Places to Work” and we have also been among the top five firms in the “Fast 50,” according to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Our Staffing Solutions team is dedicated to filling our client’s temporary and permanent staffing needs. Our Digital Agency delivers marketing technology solutions to our clients with disciplines including digital strategy, user experience design, development, and devops.
Description of Role
As a member of HI’s front end development team, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams across the agency on multiple accounts. The front end team is a central player in bringing HI’s creative vision to life for our clients. You will execute high-quality technical solutions on time and on budget using modern development methods. You will help drive innovative and effective user experience through technology.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML
- Knowledge of, or experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less)
- Experience with modular CSS techniques (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS)
- Experience with jQuery or similar libraries
- Knowledge of modern animation methods and frameworks (Scrollmagic, GSAP)
- Experience with version control tools (Git)
- Experience with front end automation tools (node.js, Gulp)
We will see that you have a desire and passion to work in the creative technology industry. You think aspirationally but have the marks of a problem solver and an obvious attention to detail and organization. It will be apparent that you have above average verbal and written communication skills with the ability to calmly and rationally collaborate with technical and non-technical peers.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- Years of Experience: 5-7 yrs
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Competitive Benefits
- Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
- Health Savings Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: volunteering, mini golf, patio BBQs, game nights, ping pong, etc.
- Company Sponsored Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Professional development Opportunities
- Promotional Opportunities
Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status and /or any other protected class as identified under federal,state or local statute.
In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.