This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer:
- Perform architecture, design, implementation, and testing of UI, services, and back-end components and databases
Requirements of the Front-End Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or applicable work experience plus 6 to 9 years of experience in a software engineering and development role
- Experience and knowledge for dynamic server coding environments such as Angular and Node.js
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store
- Knowledge of configuration management systems such as Puppet or Chef
- Interest in emerging platform-as-a-service / distributed application frameworks such as Cloud Foundry, Spring, ElasticBeanstalk and Docker
Job ID: 313532
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!