A leading insights and analytics consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Front End Developer to join their team in either their Ipswich or Arundel office. This is an excellent opportunity to influence and develop the company's dynamic low-code and other products, delivering contact centre solutions throughout the world
The company provides automated conversational analytics with actionable insights in 30+ languages, with a heritage of providing software solutions to the contact centre market for over 18 years. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Machine Learning (AML), their solutions monitor an employee's progress and performance on a call or customer interaction and identify what improvements can and should be made and display the results in easy to consume dashboards.
The AI suite is easy to deploy, guaranteed to improve profitability and customer experience. Process optimisation areas are identified and by using our low-code agent guidance software agent processes can be quickly adapted to the agent process to increase efficiencies.
Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team, working across the full range of products.
Your new role
As a Front End Developer, your primary role will be developing the user-interface of the company's .NET dynamic low-code software and all products created based on the platform.
You will be involved in evolving our products to take advantage of newer technologies and also make sure the products remain current and relevant.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3-4 years of professional experience in front end design and development
- Ability to develop, test and maintain application front-end using React/Vue and related languages/technologies
- Experience with responsive, cross-browser development (eg. Bootstrap)
- Comfortable with implementing and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of UX/UI principals and best practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Able to challenge appropriately and present effective solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- AWS and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Serverless/Terraform
- CI/CD platforms like Jenkins / Bitbucket Pipelines
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Front End Software Engineer, Front End Developer, Software Engineer, Frontend Software Engineer, Front End Software Developer, may also be considered for this role.
35,000 - 55,000 /year