Front End Developer
You will have the rare opportunity to shape and influence the state’s future by joining a vibrant new organisation. You will be working within a growing team of enthusiastic professionals with highly skilled leaders in an environment that will support your growth and development.
- Uses specialist knowledge for Production / BAU responsibilities that include debugging of User Interfaces using front-end development skills (HTML & CSS) and production support / issues resolution of live product / solutions
- Initiates and maintains relationships with peer and senior internal and external stakeholders, and work closely with members of software engineering and product teams to build new features and enhancements.
- Specialist in translating UI/UX design to code and produce visual elements of the platform
- Undertake complex analysis and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise UI for maximum speed and scalability
What we are looking for:
- Expertise in building complex layouts with HTML 5 & CSS 3 (SASS/LESS)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Experience in implementing responsive designs
- Proficient understanding of XML, JSON and interacting with APIs
- Proficient understanding of front end task managers, such as Grunt, Gulp
- Strong knowledge of code versioning tools (Bitbucket)
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with modern browser technologies & W3C website accessibility standards
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
- Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) environment
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Fixed Term Contract - Inner Western Suburbs - Front End Developer