Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they may be. We are highly focused on our customers and our primary goal is to exceed expectations with every client who partners with us, with solutions that are innovative, practical and versatile enough to take their business to the next level. We follow the highest standards of professional ethics, delivering quality on time every time. Across every project, we strive to deliver reliable, scalable and agile solutions to clients' technology needs integrating our core values of excellence, commitment, collaboration, and creativity. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a "Class A” office tower 42 stories high, looming over the Hudson River/NYC Skyline and just 10 minutes from Wall Street in lower Manhattan.
We are looking for Front- End Web Developer to join our team at Jersey City NJ
The Digital Technology team is working in partnership with the firm's Digital Marketing organization to create an industry-leading digital experience in support of the firm's strategic goals. The technology team is looking for strong Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine design with the art of programming. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building great user-facing features, bridging the gap between design and technical implementations, and a love for working in a collaborative environment with likeminded individuals.
- Working in partnership with the development team to build new user-facing features with React.js, SASS, and ECMAScript.
- Distilling requirements, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs into reusable React.js components.
- Using Jest and Enzyme to test React.js components, and extend code coverage across the entire front-end application.
- Construct simplified visualizations of complex data structures using graphing libraries.
- Employ engineering best-practices to ensure a clean, maintainable and extensible code-base.
- 5 years of experience building highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces.
- Experience with HTML, AJAX, SASS, and responsive frameworks like Foundation, Bootstrap, Skeleton, or Less.
- A deep understanding of modern browsers, their rendering engines, and an awareness of industry best-practices for handling those differences.
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Java EE, or PHP (Rails is highly preferable)
- Knowledge of templating frameworks like ERB, HAML, or SLIM.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to respond quickly to evolving requirement
- An inquisitive mind and continuous learner to maintain a sustainable delivery culture
- Bachelor of Computer Sciences or Similar is required and Masters of Computer Sciences is good to have
If you meet the above requirement, send your updated word document resume email@example.com
Stratacent, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent, Inc. will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law