Apex Systems is hiring a Front-End Developer for a leading marketing and advertising agency based in Memphis. They're seeking an eager, creative individual with a solid background in CMS (Wordress/Drupal), mock-ups, HTML/CSS, and RWD (to name a few) but more importantly someone with a strong willingness to learn new technologies. You'd be participating in a wide array of digital work including the development of full custom websites and web apps.
If interested please send an updated resume to Ryan Peck via firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Front End Developer
Client: Marketing and Advertising
Location: Memphis, TN
Pay Rate: Highly competitive W2 rates, paid weekly
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of UI/UX artifacts, used by multiple development teams.
- Maintain documentation and code examples which describe usage and best practices.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Analysts to ensure user experience is integral part of creation process from start to finish.
- Plan, design, develop, implement, debug and support web-based products and custom client projects.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques.
- Provide sales support functions as needed including estimation of new projects, and providing occasional training and demos.
- Constantly strive to improve the user interface of all company products and applications.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards and UI Design Patterns.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
UI Developer Requirements:
- WordPress or Drupal
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- 2+ years of experience with a focus on holistic presentation layer development
- 3+ years of professional experience which includes interface design
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178