- Customer focused with the ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Strong documentation and planning skills
- Graphic design experience a plus
- The Application Development Specialist is accountable for the development and support of the Online Helpdesk, the CSCs web portal for Employees to submit issue tickets, requests and search for resolutions to many known issues.
- The desired candidate will be highly adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate will help drive what new technologies will be used and will work as a part of a team that focuses on both the design/development and the content/administration of our current solution.
- Design forms/web pages using various web technologies.
- Maintain web portal health in cooperation with various IT teams.
- Issue resolution inclusive of ticket triaging, monitoring, completion and issue analysis Availability for off hours critical issues and project/maintenance activities via rotation Establish, maintain and follow process and procedures for operational support
- Reporting and escalation of issues to senior management when appropriate
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Highly skilled.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- This position may perform systems analysis functions.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178