Veritude is hiring a Front End Web Developer for Fidelity Investments in Merrimack NH.
- Piles of data that need to be laid out and explained to international audiences with varying financial backgrounds and life stages.
- Working across multiple back-end systems to enhance financial decision making.
- Joining cutting-edge technologies with more, um… “legacy” systems.?
- Figuring out when to apply a componentized design system, recognizing when a component needs to be modified or created.
.Tools and skills you need:
- SCSS is important too, but we can help you there.
- We use Grunt, but experience with other build tools (eg. Webpack, Make, Gulp) will work.
- You will be working with a team using Sketch so you need to be comfortable with image editing or prototyping software.
- Obviously, you need to follow accessibility guidelines and web technology standards using W3C or WHATWG compliance.
- Getting along with people – it’s a coding position, but you’ll be working with a team.
We encourage efforts to participate and give back to the development community. We hope you’ll contribute to open source projects, work with outreach activities, and/or speak at events.