We are looking for a Front End Developer at Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Merrimack, NH.
The Personal Investing Digital Experience team is looking for a digital technologist to be a part of our Engineering team that builds best in-class customer experiences across a plethora of financial services products for our industry leading investment platform.
We are a diverse team comprised of highly energetic and driven technologists who believe in the power of innovation and constant collaboration and feel personally accountable for the success of our customers. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can achieve great things.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will work with a team who is among the first to adopt Node/Angular as a standard platform to power experiences that serve Account Summary, Portfolio Positions, Managed Accounts.
You will build experiences based on MicroServices Architecture with emphasis on rapid API Design and Development. You will work with DevOps Continuous Delivery Platform to integrate Build, Test, Deploy with focus on automation at every stage.
Through collaboration with architects and software engineers inside and outside the department, you will build a culture based on Test & Learn that is based on a foundation of customer comes first and innovation is the only constant in software engineering.
- You are a Frontend Engineer with hands on experience across multiple technology layers including Front End Development, API Design and DevOps functions.
- You have working knowledge for prominent engineering methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development.
- You have been known to foster innovation through research, have conducted studies of competing technologies and have been known to constantly enhance professional knowledge by researching new internet technologies and software products, participating in educational/training opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining professional networks.
- You think “Digital”, incorporate digital in your everyday life, enjoy being an early adopter of tech and have informed and educated opinions about digital technology.
- You are receptive and enthusiastic towards accepting ownership for accomplishing new and challenging assignments and exploring opportunities to grow as a technology professional.
- You thrive on providing the best user experience to the customer.
- You can play multiple roles in a Scrum team including Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Business and/or systems experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.