**Clearview is looking for applicants eligible to workin the US without sponsorship.**
A Front-End Developer's main purpose is to translate designs into polished user experiences and consolidate framework to create a unifying Style Guide across our entire web app. Front-End Developers will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Experience in PHP and Wordpress
- Knowledge in any Database management system is a plus.
- Experience writing clean, semantic, and responsive code that works across popular browsers and devices
- Familiarity with front-end libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sass, Jquery & Angular
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in latest standards for responsive design
- Good eye for design
- Understanding of design patterns, best practices, analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills
- Motivated, good at communicating with technical and non-technical business associates, and superb work ethic
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Develop and foster a team atmosphere that exhibits teamwork within the department and the company.
- Participate in the design phase of web projects, working closely with the Creative Director and design team.
- Ability to work closely with the UX Team to further develop the Style Guide and drive look and feel.
- Periodically fulfill ad-hoc requests for customers and other departments within the company.