Facility: GEO CARE MARKETING
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Designs, implements, and maintains the content of the Companys digital marketing initiatives and assets including internal and external websites, videos, SEO campaigns, and email marketing. This position is responsible for front-end development and web page content, as well as producing and editing videos for Company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates internal and external Company web pages including graphics, animation, and ensures web page functionality.
- Designs web page layout and online content, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, and infrastructure.
- Performs front-end development and maintains content for web pages and web applications.
- Produces and edits equipment and service solution videos for use by the sales force and customers.
- Proactively makes recommendations to update Company internal and external websites to ensure content is up-to-date, accurate, and posted in a timely manner.
- Tracks, monitors, and analyzes web traffic and makes recommendations for optimization.
- Executes and tracks Company email marketing campaigns.
- Creates innovative and interactive presentations for various departments and customers to promote Company products and services.
- Implements and monitors SEO optimization campaigns on Company websites.
- Administrator for Marketing Help Desk tool with responsibilities to include implementing software updates, running data reports and working with vendor to solution software issues.
- Stays abreast of industry-wide changes in web technologies and suggests ways to improve internal and external Company websites to ensure that they are efficient and user friendly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field.
- Five (5) years of front-end experience in programming, web design and content management. Additional back-end programming experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Progressive experience in HTML programming, graphics design, product management, and business analysis.
- In depth knowledge of HTML, PHP, Drupal, Google Analytics, WordPress graphic design and documentation management. Familiarity with MailChimp or other email deployment platform a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with business, video, and graphics software, including Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Premiere Pro, and After Affects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interface with management positions at all levels throughout the Company.
- Good analytical ability, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.