We are looking for a front-end web developer who is as excited about creating intuitive and responsive UI as we are. You will work with a team of experienced developers that are very supportive and willing to help. Ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience developing responsive web sites utilizing ASP.NET Web API and Angular2+.
- Expertise in HTML5/CSS3, Angular2+ and Responsive Design
- Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Standards
- Knowledge of REST-Based APIs
- Seamlessly Switch Between Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Solid grasp of UI/UX design
- Job Description:
- Work with other developers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing web application.
- Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, in IE, Chrome and Mozilla.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the web applications.
- Along with strong technical skills, the candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp of UI/UX design, and exceptional time management capabilities.