Front End Manager- Entry Level
Since 1949 we have prided ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers. As we grow we are looking for individuals who can help us continue that tradition and uphold our high service standards. Your responsibility as a Front End Manager will be to ensure a fast, friendly and efficient checkout and service experience in our stores.
You will be:
- Interacting with customers
- Solving problems
- Helping to lead a team of front end staff
- Supervising check out procedures
- Scheduling staff
- Training & developing staff
- Entrusted with managing the store during evening and/or mornings
- And more!
The Front End Manager is an entry level position at Caraluzzi's that can lead to greater responsibility and opportunities for your career path. If you are a positive, customer oriented team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, then we'd love to have you join our team!
Looking for someone with:
- Flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Excellent verbal communication
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- College Degree or comparable experience
- Interest in food