If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perform all tasks appropriate to role, including technical analysis, creation of manual test scripts, maintenance of test suite, system and regression testing, and providing mitigation strategy and guidance as required. Responsible for the security, quality, and coverage of developed test scripts. Applies and acquires business and product knowledge in the performance of assigned efforts. Provide direct input into the on-going improvement of standards and processes. Incorporate innovative ideas and approaches to test development and product quality.
- Maintain automation regression suite and coordinate with appropriate team if any issues.
- Ability to identify the test scenarios to be automated and good understanding of common test automation patterns.
- Create and execute automated tests.
- Create and execute test scenarios based on business requirements or user stories, architectural requirements.
- Provide testing effort estimation at project level.
- Design Test Strategy.
- Participate in QA/Development professional group.
- Provide ideas to optimize the existing automation code (test coverage & efficiency).
- Interpret and communicate automation test results.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Manage test cases, defects, test runs within test tracking tools (MTM, ALM, RQM) and generate project level reporting.
- Prioritize and execute tasks.
- Update and maintain product documentation.
- Escalate issues and impediments in a timely manner
- Maintain test metrics.
3+ years of QA Testing or other related professional IT experience
- Quality assurance principles.
- Branching, merging and version control.
- Leadership abilities within a project.
- Creating and executing manual and automated tests.
- Working knowledge of databases (Oracle or MS SQL Server) and related SQL tools.
- Fluent in SQL for data validation.
- UAT coordination.
- Object oriented programming.
- Performance testing is a plus.
- Mobile application testing is a plus.
- Web APIs testing is a plus.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Agile methodology
- Software configuration management skills desired.
- Continuous integration and deployment knowledge is a plus.
- Communicate effectively with Business Stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening and feedback skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and consensus-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and collaborative working environments.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178