AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Chicago, IL
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- We are looking for a passionate front-end prototyper/designer to help us bring to life high fidelity prototypes of our mobile and web experiences, from idea validation through to early stages of development.
- Prototyping, interaction design patterns and design thinking in code are key to our successful design-centric process based on user feedback and data-driven iterations.
- If you are a driven collaborative team player with a bias towards action, you might be perfect for the role.
- Create and iterate prototypes using common tools (Basic html, css and JS. Framer and Framer X) to rapidly validate design solutions based on input from, Interaction Designers, Visual Design, and user testing findings.
- Begin to build, maintain, and expand our end-to-end prototype of the Institutional platform for testing, dev guidance, and socialization purposes.
- Collaborate with, Business and Digital Design members to define approaches that optimize implementations of designs.
- Participate in user research to support your design process.
- Connect with the UX researchers, Accessibility, to validate the impact of your prototypes and inform future decisions.
- Communicate both the possibilities and/or limitations of your prototype based on current trends and technologies to the different teams (business, science, marketing, sales, etc.) Speak the language of code.
- Build & Contribute to a code repository for fast future prototyping.
- Reuse development components when appropriate.
- Staying well informed and communicating on the latest trends and technologies of front-end design and development.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Experience working in an agile team software development environment.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment with designers, product managers, and business leaders.
- High level of ability with CSS/JS animations, etc.
- High level of comfort in a fast-paced environment, remaining focused amidst changing requirements.
- Understanding of user-centric design processes and experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Some understanding of general ADA guidelines is a plus.
- Strong visual design sensibility is a plus.