At Contend we are makers, marketers, business instigators and innovators who want to disrupt traditional marketing, media and entertainment industries with premium content.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Please note at this time, there is no open position for a Front End Web Developer. This search will be for future projects that will need Front End Developer support. This job posting serves as a opportunity for us to have a chance to meet with new developers.
- Must live in Los Angeles. No relocation or visa sponsorship is available for this position
- 3+ years’ experience in converting graphical content to HTML5 responsive desktop and mobile ready website/apps
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- An eye for the graphical integrity of the original design is required
- Solid working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap3 & 4 and knowledge of the DOM
- Comfortable working closely with both the graphics provider and the development team
- Must understand responsive design and have the ability to optimize a design for all devices
- Have the desire and ability to mentor other team members to establish a good team environment
This is a freelance position.