ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a **Front-End WebApp Software Developer (Junior)* to join our team!
**Description of Position:
- Build and enhance high-visibility, collaborative web application tools used in the day-to-day mission, throughout the customer and across the broader Intelligence Community (IC).
- Stay at the forefront of data visualization in web applications by staying current on trends, top tools and emerging technologies and recommend, advocate for, and implement solutions that are a performant and fit for the customer’s mission.
- Be part of collaborative and diverse team of junior, senior and expert level developers and mission leaders allowing you to mentor and learn from others.
- High level of collaboration with multiple product teams to design solutions from the user’s perspective.
- Unique opportunities to work with UI/UX designers who manage the design – look and feel – of the application, as well as Mission Outreach teams who provide direct user feedback for continuous product improvement.
- Review and test software components and gain experience developing comprehensive system, performance, and design plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required OR eleven (11) years total of software development experience may be substituted for candidates without a qualifying bachelor’s degree
- Full Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) experience that includes seven (7) years or more of:
- Analyzing and translating user requirements into software requirements
- A combination of both new software development and capabilities enhancement
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- Developing simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Software Integration (new and existing systems)
- Troubleshooting, debugging and defects correction.
- Creation and editing of software system documentation
- Assisting with development and execution of test procedures for software components
- Experience developing applications interfacing with REST-based APIs/services
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts to facilitate application integration using a one or more appropriate server-side languages (i.e. Shell, Python, etc.)
- Modify the repository schema of an existing application to support new data items, develop data mining and data ingest processes for new data, and support integration with middle-tier and back-end APIs
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
** Bulleted Skills and/or Knowlege Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.