Front Gate Tickets is North America’s leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans! Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster’s festival arm. We have two offices located in Austin, TX.
The Front Gate Tickets Marketing department offers an extensive suite of services to our roster of over 150 festival clients. In our day-to-day, we leverage Front Gate’s first-party data and our own marketing savvy to manage complimentary and premium digital campaigns, along with creating editorial and promotional support on behalf of our clients. The Digital Advertising & Analytics Intern will assist the marketing team in managing and executing campaigns across a variety of digital channels (web, email, social media, search, audio). The intern will be an integral part of a small team and in turn will gain incomparable experience in the digital space that powers music festivals.
This is an unpaid internship; students need to receive college credit.
The Intern will:
- Assist in management and optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain accurate records of campaign performance and campaign spends.
- Report and analyze marketing data, trends and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Create and maintain report templates for tracking campaign performance.
The Intern will gain experience in:
- Audience Segmentation and Targeting Strategy
- Programmatic Ad Buying
- Analytics & Reporting
Knowledge, Skills, Traits and Abilities:
- Pursuit of bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media or related fields
- Experience in paid digital advertising is a big plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Willingness + eagerness to learn a lot on the job quickly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Analytical thinking and problem solving nature