At Cedarwood at Sandy, the Dining Room Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring all dining venues create an experience that provides exemplary customer service to residents, guests and associates on a daily basis.
$250 sign on bonus paid after first 30 days of hire date
What will I do every day?
- You will lead by example and promote a hospitality focused culture in all dining venues
- Serve as liaison between guests, residents and kitchen staff
- Record production and operational data as required
- Create effective schedules, plan and forecast labor by budget
- Look for ways to reduce costs and create efficiencies
- Interview, hire, train, manage and retain highly effective associates
- Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- A high school diploma required
- A hospitality certificate preferred
- Minimum of three years’ food service experience in a supervisory role required
- Must be able to read and write legibly, to speak English
- Basic competency in the use of multiple forms of technology
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays as needed
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- A current Food Handler’s Certificate required
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- You will be part of a focused and committed Team who do the right thing every day
- You will help to innovate and grow bringing your ideas and fresh approaches
- Of course, you will also receive competitive pay and an outstanding total rewards package!
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare benefits (Full-time only)
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer