Reports To: General Manager
- Guest 1st Mentality
- Coach not Boss approach to Team Building and Day to Day communication
- Fully engaged, service minded attitude
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum 1-2 years as Manager of at least two or more employees in a casual themed restaurant/bar or as a high performing Bar Louie Key Employee
- Expertise in either Front or Back of House Leadership
- Experience in budgets, forecasting, marketing, promotions, ordering, inventory, scheduling, interviewing, retention, sales building, motivating
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc.)
- Must possess strong leadership abilities
- Ability to manage, coach, teach and train at least two or more Team Members.
- Ability to provide feedback on performance to those Team Members
- Must be alert to Team Member and Guest needs
- Command of the English language
- Available to work 55 hour work week
- Must be able to stand 10-12 hours
- Good listening and verbal communication skills
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Bar Louie Expectations
- Honors and uses Louie’s Management philosophies to make decisions
- Respectful, Results Driven, Smart, Trustworthy, Innovative, Team Oriented
- Chooses the right Attitude: Be Bold – Be YOU – Be the Best
- Guest 1st Mentality
- Create Relationships
- Treat it Like You own it, Be there – Be present
- Work Hard – Have Fun – Make Money
Responsibilities & Duties
- Believes in and follows all Employee Handbook standards and expectations in the management of at least two or more Team Members.
- 100% focus and dedication to Louie is, I am Louie, Louie’s House Rules and Louie’s Management philosophies.
- Responsible for coaching all Team Members every shift in all departments to ensure they are following job descriptions, processes, policies and procedures.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for coaching Servers and/or Host Team; creates server schedules ensuring all schedules are aligned with Guest satisfaction and budget; provides quarterly 1:1’s for all servers and/or hosts and bi-annual reviews for all servers and/or hosts.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for ordering and inventory of supplies for servers and/or hosts.
- Uses daily/weekly perpetual for cost effective and efficient ordering
- Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality of the Guest experience.
- Primary responsibility for management of the front of house.
- Follows Success Routines checklists and holds self and Key Employees to routines.
- Recruits, interviews and selects new Servers and/or Hosts adhering to the Bar Louie standards and PeopleAnswer process.
- Ensures all Server and/or Host training and development is done correctly and thoroughly to ensure retention and minimal turnover.
- Responsible for taking all actions necessary (including coaching, discipline, and/or recommendation of termination of employment) with regard to Team Members to ensure compliance with Bar Louie’s standards and policies.
- 100% responsibility for assigning daily/weekly goals to Servers and Team Members. Ensures goals are achieved by such individuals, while accomplishing his/her own goals.
- 100% commitment to follow all internal monetary control measures, including, but not limited to: petty cash disbursement and accounting procedures, deposit monies, banking procedures, check writing and register balance.
- 100% commitment to follow all internal product control measures, including: food and liquor inventories, purchases and loss prevention measures (steak counts, high cost item sheets, etc).
- Demonstrates 100% commitment to management, Team Member continued training and development.
- Demonstrates 100 % commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all front and back of house areas, including: service stations, bar, office, walk in, dry storage and dishwashing areas.
- Reviews all purchasing to ensure purchasing is the best quality products per spec at the best price possible based on discretion and independent judgment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility that all receiving is physically accounted for at the price quoted.
- Works with the accounting department, providing all accurate information needed to produce DSR’s, Flash Reports, P&L’s, budget and payroll.
- 100% commitment to lead Servers, Bartenders and Cooks within the means of the budget provided with a Quality 1st approach.
- Works with all Team Members to assure 100% quality in our food and beverage products 100% of the time.
95 N Moorland Rd , E7 Brookfield, WI 53005