SouthTexas Radiology Imaging Centers
FrontOffice Coordinator, Clinic
Admit/PT Registration/Clerical, Administrative
Full Time -Non-Exempt
8:30a-5:30p Mon to Fri with occasional evenings and Saturdays as needed
Location: Hardy Oak Imaging & Interventional Center
18707 Hardy Oak Blvd, Ste 100
Do you have a passionfor healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced,patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career with our Imaging Centers.Submit your application today!
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, and employee stock purchase program.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a FrontOffice Coordinator to join our team who will be responsiblefor ensuring both patients and physicians of an effective and professionalmeans of registering for procedures at the facility level. Provides goodcommunication by using proper telephone etiquette, and forwards informationefficiently. Must accurately schedule Radiology procedures and will perform arange of secretarial and clerical duties.
What you will do in this role:
1. Welcomespatients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on thetelephone; answering or referring inquiries; and ensures availability oftreatment information by updating and retrieving patient records.
2. Optimizes patients'satisfaction, referring physician satisfaction, and RIS modality resource (e.g.ImageCast) utilization by scheduling appointments appropriately in person or bytelephone; and comforts patients and their family by anticipating anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception areapatient focused.
3. Coordinatepatient flow throughout facility and maintains awareness of schedule tominimize delays. Updates the designated Air Traffic Control (ATC) personon a regular basis. Maintains communication with scheduling staffthroughout the day regarding schedule changes and time status; annotates allscheduling changes appropriately in the patient’s history notes.
4. Maintainspatient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal demographicsand financial information, including but not limited to waivers, ABN’s,financial responsibility forms; and notes all paperwork with appropriateinstructions from MD preferences. Accurately follows collection policiesand processes.
5. Protectspatients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financialinformation.
6. Processesfilms/copy requests as needed and assists in the printing process; obtainsoutside previous films as needed and defined by STRIC policy.