Our client a Health, Wellness and Fitness center is a 10 million dollar and growing company with locations in New York City, the Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, and Brielle, New Jersey. Our success is founded in our dedication to the overall health of our patients and our unique processes of assisting our clients in keeping their reaching their wellness goals.
The Office Manager will manage the front office staff and play a critical role in assuring the company meets all financial objectives and service commitments to patients.
- Manage front desk staff and oversee their daily work activities.
- Build strong relationships with patients and provide stellar customer service to keep patients engaged and committed to their wellness plans and execution
- Work with insurance companies to resolve billing and related issues over the phone
- Book patient appointments
- Accompany patients during initial doctor meetings
- Review treatment plans with patients once established
- Ensure timely collection of payments from patients
- Ensure patient satisfaction of services and patient retention
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years supervisory or management experience
- Experience interacting with insurance companies over the phone
- Previous experience working with out of network patients preferred
- Experience scheduling appointments
- Proven ability in up selling and/or retaining customers
- Ability to handle a multi-line phone system
- Customer-focused service mentality
- Ability to problem-solve and take initiative
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and Saturdays.
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software