Medical Office seeks experienced full time front office MOA to join our practice. Competitive salary and benefits available for the right candidate. Please submit resume through Monster website.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serve patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcome patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Assuring that patient insurance is active and obtaining benefits to inform patients of their responsibility prior to services being rendered.
- Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges
- Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Comfort patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus