CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
We need an excellent front-end developer to be a team member in a highly collaborative role. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing high performance code resulting in responsive user interfaces; which plays a critical role in the customer experience. You’ll work with cross-functional teams from all areas of the business. This role is highly visible and is critical to our success.
- Experience integrating with backend endpoints like REST API’s
- Basic understanding of backend development, ReST APIs and internet infrastructure in general.
- Agile, KanBan, and Lean experience
- Good feel for design, UI and UX.
- Ability to write clean, concise and well documented code.
- Familiar with version control, writing automated tests and writing documentation.
- Experience with usage of open source technologies.
- Open to learning new technologies and languages.
- Comfortable working in a low monitoring/guidance environment.
- Strong sense of initiative, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience working on an agile team and delivering within agile methodologies
- Implementation experience with third party tagging and tag management systems
- Ability to work independently
- 8+ years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree preferred or 6+ years’ experience with Master’s degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- Strong team player with an ability to interact with stakeholders from various parts of the business
- Ability to react and adapt to changes in business priority and fast changing environment
- Passion for improving user experiences, driving innovation, and using data to drive decision making
Masters or Equivalent
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Missouri-St Louis
Requisition #: 215852
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.