Job DescriptionJob #: 1018107
Senior Engineer with strong Front end experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities.
Responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
Requirements: - BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Experience with XML and XSLT technology
- Experience with building fast and efficient web applications with pixel perfect design
- Experience with deployment technologies like Capistrano or equivalent
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB)
- Experience with frontend performance optimization tools like Pagespeed etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.