Frontend React Developer - Contract - Raleigh, NC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Commerce Agency is seeking a Frontend React Developer in Raleigh, NC.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
* Work alongside software developers and architects, UX / UI visual designers and architects, and product developers
* Discover, design, and build highly interactive interfaces and content that keep users engaged and build positive brand equity at every possible point in the user experience
* Slice, mark-up, and script interfaces and content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, and other devices
* Work with Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5 and AEM6)
* Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS
* Create events and listeners on content and interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, and other conversion tags)
* Leveraging APIs / Web Services and content of all types (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
* Delivering product and apps that are based on pre-existing wireframes, designs, or other client requirements
Skills & Requirements
* 3+ years experience
* Extensive React experience
* HTML, JSP, HTL (and other templating languages)
* jQuery and extending / customizing plugins
* Extensive knowledge of Git and Git commands
* Bootstrap 3
* CSS Preprocessors (LESS / SASS)
* Front End Frameworks and Task Runners
* MVC Frameworks and core underlying principles (Angular, React, Vue)
* AEM or CMS experience preferred
* AJAX, JSON
* REST / SOAP Web Services
* Sightly/HTL experience
* Familiarity with Responsive Design and Graceful Degradation principles
* ADA / Accessibility and Accessibility Markup
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
1.00 - 1.00 /hour