Frontline Counter Sales position for fast-paced, diverse, and established Plumbing & Heating Supply Company serving homeowners and trades.
Primary responsibility to serve as first point of contact at Parts Counter for walk-in customers and manage high level of phone inquiries and sales.
Provide excellent customer service through positive interaction with homeowners and tradesmen.
- Must possess aptitude to multi task in face-paced, high volume sales environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills, basic computer knowledge, & a strong aptitude for math.
- Ability to take customer orders, clarify request, identify needs, explain alternative solutions, obtain merchandise from stock, receive payment & process paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Possess the ability to learn and retain detailed product information and ability to creatively apply the knowledge to deliver solutions to our customers’ unique needs.
- Responsible for keeping work area & parts dept. organized, and maintaining inventory of small items and parts.
- Must be dependable, a team player, able to adapt to various work situations, a quick learner, and able to think on your feet.
Proven sales/ customer service/retail experience: 3-5 years (Required)
Plumbing/heating parts & equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Health/ Medical benefits
Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick Time