BCforward is seeking an FSCM Analyst for a client in Indianapolis, IN.
Duration: Contract to hire or direct hire.
PeopleSoft FSCM Senior Analyst
This role is responsible for the support of the PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain Management platform. This includes application development, system configuration, application configuration, end-user support and testing. Additional responsibilities include the development, integration and deployment of solutions; providing data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning; designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements; providing input for systems development and database administration from a data point of view; and performing business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
· 3-5+ years of PeopleSoft FSCM technical development experience is required
· Experience in PeopleSoft 9.x is required.
· Experience in PeopleTools version 8.53 or higher is required.
· Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required.
· Experience in SQL is required. Experience in UNIX, UNIX shell scripting, PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies is preferred.
· Competence in Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, Application Engine, and Component Interface is required.
· 3-5+ years of supporting PeopleSoft FSCM modules including GL, AP, AR, Purchasing, ePro, BI, INV, AM, PC, LM and Grants.
· Proficient or experienced with the following: Integration Broker, Application Package, Application Security, Self Service configuration, AWE.
· Experience with Fluid development is preferred.
· Experience in the system administration of PeopleSoft system including deploying/maintaining application servers, process schedulers, and web services.
· Maintain, troubleshoot and fix errors in existing applications systems.
· Ability to be responsible for the technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle.
· Ability to be responsible for the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
· Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
· Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
· Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff.
· Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
· Responsible for managing customer relationships within context of the individual role.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, including conducting/leading customer meetings, conducting presentations and advising support and implementation team on technical issues.
· Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
· Ability to manage small projects.
· Create and maintain documentation and standards.
· Functional understanding of key processes in Finance and Supply Chain management such as Requisition to Voucher.
· Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation of all ERP PeopleSoft customizations and reports.
· Willingness to share knowledge and mentor other employees.
Education + Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree or 7 years of relevant experience.
· Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
· Possess extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
· Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2, PeopleTools Version 8.55+
Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 64023 when responding to this ad.