Steinman Communications / LNP Media Group, Inc. are currently hiring for a full time Digital/Email Marketing Specialist whom works as part of a cross departmental team of marketing professionals, sales associates and journalists. Primary responsibilities include creating, deploying and reporting on multi-brand digital campaigns including: emails, paid search, web pages, and digital ads.
Essential Position Functions:
- Digital campaigns - Work with internal staff and external customers to design and create assets as required for email marketing campaigns, gif ads, html5 ads, online forms, and online contests.
- Landing pages and Wordpress sites - Build landing pages and Wordpress websites following design direction provided from internal and external clients.
- Rendering - Ensure correct rendering of outbound emails across multiple ESPs and across mobile devices. Ensure correct rendering of landing pages and Wordpress sites on mobile devices.
- Results - Measure results of all campaigns. Ensure trackability through placement of UTM codes and pixels. Execute A/B testing where needed.
- Proofing – Proofs work consistently, checking all text and design elements for accuracy, clarity and adherence to technical requirements.
- Multi-tasking - Manages progress on multiple concurrent projects. Regularly reports on status of projects and is able to comfortably adapt to changes in priority and scheduling.
- Timeliness - Tackles technical and production-based challenges directly to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on time.
- Ongoing learning - Continues to build knowledge and ability by studying and adapting to changing requirements and best practices (like how video impacts user experience, parallax scrolling, responsive design, etc.).
- Communicates and collaborates effectively while striving for the highest possible outcomes for customers and our organization.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Works proactively to identify problems and craft creative solutions.
- Strives to be great every day while possessing the highest standards of integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or similar field or equivalent work experience in graphic arts or digital design.
- 3-5 years of experience with HTML coding, email marketing, digital and graphic design.
- Fluency in HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Experience in common email platforms (e.g. Active Campaign, Constant Contact, MailChimp).
- Experience in common CMS platforms (e.g. Wordpress)
- Understands the basics of digital campaign tracking using pixel placement and Google Analytics code.
- Ability to create landing pages and forms desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Understands basic principles of effective branding, marketing communication, and user experience design.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks that vary in complexity and urgency.
- Customer service mindset; enjoys working as part of a team serving internal and external customers.
- Wishes to work in a business environment in which every employee seeks to be great every day.
Physical requirements and work environment:
- Performs work required for this position in an office environment.
- Remain sedentary for moderate to extended periods of time.
- Required to us a computer monitor, keyboard, mouse, and calculator for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Travels occasionally for conferences, client meetings, information gathering, and the like.