This position is responsible for the day to day operation of the Cardlock site including customer service, general maintenance, and operation of the truck scales.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers.
- Assists walk in customers as needed with payments, troubleshooting pump problems, weighing trucks on scale, filling propane tanks, etc.
- Operates the truck scales and completes necessary paperwork
- Fills propane tanks at request of customer.
- Operates point of sale (POS) system to process payments and make change
- Balances register and makes bank deposits daily
- Completes end of shift and end of day reports using Word and Excel to account for all activities
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of the site to include picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning pumps, cleaning restrooms etc.
- Fixes basic pump problems to include changing nozzles and hos
- Previous retail experience or other customer service experience
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Basic computer skills to include e-mail, Word and Excel
- Able to work various scheduled hours and overtime including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Able to work independently and take direction via phone or e-mail
- Ability to get weigh master certificate and propane certificate within first 90 days of employment
- Ability to operate cash register and make correct change.
- Reliable Transportation
- This position requires regular standing, bending, stopping, kneeling and occasional climbing
- Fine manipulation of hands is required to operate cash register and change out nozzles and hoses.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled