Are you looking for a career in a challenging and fast-paced industry essential to the American economy? Are you looking for a company that has an outstanding reputation for getting the job done?
If so, Midwest Motor Express, Inc. can offer great opportunities.
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has been in operation since 1918, providing complete transportation solutions. Shipping locally, statewide, nationwide or internationally, Midwest Motor Express provides fast, accurate, and seamless service. The Commercial Carrier Journal has consistently ranked Midwest Motor Express as one of the top performing for-hire carriers among all carriers. Midwest Motor Express employs over775 positions at 30 terminals across 15 states in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
Midwest Motor Express offers some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive Compensation & paid weekly
- FREE employee only High Deductable Health Plan with associated Health Savings Account
- Traditional Health Insurance available
- Vision & Dental Insurance available
- Group Disability, accident, medical bridge, and critical illness coverage available
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Will Planning Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must meet age requirements
- Fluent in English
- Position may be subject to drug screen
- Dock workers load and unload freight in a productive and safe manner.
- Properly document all freight manifests and insure maximization of trailer space.
- Available for irregular work schedules, alternating work shifts and/or assignments.
- Must adhere to the operational policies and procedures