1. Responsible for the accounting bookwork practices at store which includes the reconciliation and recording of drawers, balancing office cash, lottery and stamps. Also oversees bad check file. Keeps Front-End Manager fully informed of any discrepancies.
2. Prepares bank deposits or assists with preparation, ensuring accuracy and prompt completion.
3. Maintains and updates office procedures and paperwork. Reads bulletins and office communications. Follows through on company policies, procedures and practices relating to cash and handling cash. Ensures company void and refund policies are followed to pass office audits.
4. Promotes continuous loss prevention and security awareness. Responsible for counting and resetting Self-Scan Machines.
5. Ensures smooth function of department and store by cooperating with co-workers and superiors. Responsible to continuously improve job performance
6. Performs other duties as directed by the Front-End Manager, as well as accepting responsibility for the cleanliness and condition of the office.
Previous experience a plus.