This is a permanent, full-time position offering great hourly + overtime, extensive benefits, in a fun and friendly work environment!
- Install turn-key fuel systems or gas and diesel systems on commercial construction sites
- Construct new turn-key fuel systems or gas and diesel systems
- Retrofit existing systems in accordance with up-to-date safety standards
- Understand and interpret schematics and work plans regarding turn-key fuel systems, boilers, and generator systems
- 4+ years’ experience fuel oil/gas technician
- Experience in testing and monitoring fuel systems from manufacturers such as Xerxes, DoubleTrac, CSI, NOV piping, FE.Petro, Red Jacket, Franklin Fueling, and more.
- ICC Licensing for UST, Retrofit, and Install/ICC Service Technician
- Computer skills working on Microsoft Excel, BlueBeam, or similar software (preferred)