Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We are currently looking for an experienced and hard-working candidate to fill our Fuel Service Technician position.
We offer competitive compensation, including benefits and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
*Perform repairs on all propane and fuel equipment including, but not limited to hoses and filters
*Perform standard preventative maintenance
*Maintain a clean and safe work environment
*Performing additional duties as assigned
As a Fuel Service Technician, you must be reliable and hard working with strong mechanical and technical inclination. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a cooperative attitude, and a willingness to assist others.
* High school graduate or GED, preferred
* 1-3 years of experience in a maintenance environment preferred but not necessary (attitude and a willingness to learn will be taken into consideration)
*Strong problem solving skills and maintenance experience
*Strong organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
*Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other members of the team
* Minimum 21 years of age
*Valid driver's license
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!