Fuels (Oil, Diesel and Gas) Technician
This is a permanent, full time job offering a great salary and benefits package as well as great career-growth opportunities.
- Work hands-on installing, retrofits, and repair/diagnose turn-key, gas, and diesel fuel systems
- Test and monitoring fuel systems
- Read schematic designs
- 3+ years of experience working as a Fuels Technician working on generators, boilers, underground & above ground storage tanks, including monitoring, controls, and operating systems.
- Ability to read, redline, and interpret CAD drawings
- Working knowledge with BlueBeam and Excel preferred