PRG is the worlds leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Fulfillment Associate has responsibility for, but is not limited to; pulling, loading and unloading of equipment and its associated check-in and storage. Moving, storing, retrieving, and transporting product with powered lift equipment throughout the facility, including storing and retrieving equipment in pallet racking storage. The incumbent maintains the general warehouse facility according to the standards set forth by the Company. The employee is also expected to understand and comply with all Company Policies and Safety Regulations and to report any hazards and unsafe practices immediately. The employee utilizes equipment handling machines such as forklifts and order pickers to assist in job tasks. The employee may, depending on assignment, operate Company vehicles in delivering and returning equipment. It is the policy of PRG to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally. Employees are expected to perform all of their duties and responsibilities in accordance with this policy at all times. Does related work as required.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs. Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the MHEs battery and lubricating equipment
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Operate as assigned warehouse equipment-handling machines in compliance with Safety standards and as set forth by the Company. These machines include, but are not limited to: pallet jacks, forklifts and order pickers. An operator must be trained and certified prior to operating any powered equipment handling machines.
- Participate in cross training as assigned and provide assistance and guidance for related work when necessary.
- Provide training to new employees as well as interns as assigned.
- 3 years experience in operating powered lifts
- 2 years of warehouse operation experience
- Current forklift certification per OSHA standards
- Possession of a High School Diploma or its' equivalent. Two years of work experience may be substituted for the High School Diploma. Trade show or post High School training in an appropriate field may be substituted in whole or in part for the experience requirement above.
- Good knowledge of the technical principles of operation and maintenance of the electronic equipment to which the incumbent is assigned; Good knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace Safety; Good or working knowledge of common computer productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office; the ability to learn and utilize PRG proprietary software; Good knowledge of safe motor vehicle operation and current licensure appropriate to the vehicle(s) operated; Customer Service Orientation; Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
This is a safety sensitive position and will require pre employment drug screening.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.