Job DescriptionReq/Job ID: 985209BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Seasonal
Job Function: Sales Support
Store ID: 01187: Sears Town East Mall TX
An essential function of this position is the ability to lift and move fifty (50) pounds in weight to maintain flow and replenishment of merchandise. A team lift or use of a material handling device is required for items over fifty (50) lbs. A condition of employment is adherence to all safety requirements, which include: proper use of material handling and safety equipment, use of material handling devices such as carts or dollies to move heavy or bulky items, wearing safety toe footwear and a safety back belt (cinched when lifting).
Job RequirementsJOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Moves merchandise to appropriate staging locations, and maintains stockrooms in a neat, orderly and safe manner.
• Understands website navigation and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the internet order fulfillment.
• Partners with selling and sales support associates to locate product on the sales floor to fulfill internet sales orders.
• Ensures orders are handled timely and efficiently and customers service standards are upheld
• Responsible for monitoring the internet orders system on a regular basis in order to execute orders.
• Work with in-store receiving and replenishment to insure accurate on hand counts for all goods sold on the internet site.
• Performs fill floor process, out of stock and replenishment with replenishment and backroom teams based on business need, pulling and staging merchandise for Merchandising & Pricing associates to place on the sales floor.
• Locates and pulls merchandise and fixtures for floor reset and reflow stockrooms.
• Adheres to merchandise and inventory protection standards.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
• Prior work Experience.
• Prior experience with business operations in a retail setting preferred.
• Customer Service.
• 18 years of age or older.